Fence Installation - We Are The Professionals
What kind of fence is right for you? Picket fences speak to enduring values – family, community, and security. Wrought iron fences and gates speak of gracious living. Vinyl fences offer both privacy and ease of maintenance. Wood fences offer privacy, security, and an attractive appearance, but need to be repainted and maintained over time.
Some popular materials to use during fence installation are:
• Wood – Wood fences are traditional and appealing, offering a high degree of privacy and security and a wide range of choices in design, height, and area covered. They can be painted or left untreated and can last up to 30 years, with proper maintenance. They do need to be repainted and checked periodically for warping and other damage. Popular types of wood used for fencing are cedar, pine, redwood, and spruce.
• Vinyl – Vinyl is a versatile and highly durable fencing material. It needs very little maintenance and with only periodic washing to keep it clean and bright. Manufacturers offer a wide spectrum of designs and heights in vinyl fencing, catering to all needs for privacy and security.
• Wrought iron – Wrought iron fences are highly ornamental and enduring. They suggest timeless values, gracious living, and romance. Wrought iron fences come in a range of designs and colors. They can be used for both residential and commercial purposes and need very little maintenance. They do, however, offer less privacy and security than wood or vinyl fencing.
• Chain link – Chain link fencing is both versatile and practical. It has a large number of uses, from residential to construction sites. It is durable, low maintenance, and offers security, but a limited amount of privacy. It can be combined with gates to provide the needed amount of privacy and access.
• Equestrian – Post and rail fences are suitable for horse paddocks and meadows. They also have a traditional look. Equine fencing can be made of wood, vinyl, wire, or mesh link. Flexible fencing reduces risk to animals that may get caught in the fencing. Depending on your needs and the character of the horses, the fence may be electrified.
Choosing a material for your fence installation project is a big decision. Our experienced staff can help you choose the type of fence that is right for your needs and will also help you to decide the right height, design, and color. They will offer estimates and provide step-by-step guidance through the entire process. When you are ready to begin, they will set up an appointment with you so our work crews can get started building the fence of your dreams.
Call today to get started on your new fence installation!